WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday Fun

 


Hello, happy rainy and windy Friday, hello weekend!  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a super cute card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #597.  I used papers from the Sizzix Festive Pattern Pad and a Spellbinders Snowman die, both HL clearance items; trying to use my stash.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV Snow Day stamp set and the enamel dots are from Gina Marie. I'm sharing this card for challenge #418 - Enamel Dots over at Use Your Stuff and the Anything Goes challenge #136 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

a super, great card to view, tfs

Melissa Craig said...

LOVE! I am a sucker for a snowman and I've not found one yet that I didn't like it. This is so great. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That