WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Shaker Card


 Hello and happy Thursday, nice weather day today in our area.  I'm doing a drive by post as I'm not really sure why I haven't shared since last Saturday.  This is one of the cards that I created over the weekend for a challenge on a FB group but didn't realize until I was ready to share it I had used the wrong sentiment! The card uses some a sheet of Stampin' Up pattern paper that was gifted to me, cut the scallop frame  and sentiment using some DCWV cardstock , some Recollections shaker bits and a Crafter's Companion die for the sentiment!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #135 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.  Take care.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful

Migdalia said...

So pretty! I love that it is a shaker card! It's my favorite card to make.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts