WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday; cloudy and rain in today's forecast.  I'm stopping in for a quick post as I haven't shared in a bit, it's not that I  haven't been playing but I have been working on a project that I will post tomorrow along with some other Cut it Up challenge blog design team members. Today I am sharing a card that I created using a Julie Nutting doll, I have several dolls and rarely use them.  I created this card for a challenge hosted on the Scraps of Color FB group earlier this month, not sure why I never shared it.  I colored the doll using color pencils, stamped the sentiment on vellum and used a MS punch for the butterflies.  I'm sharing this card for the anything goes challenge #137 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back tomorrow.  Take care and continue to be safe.

No comments: