WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Woven Background


 Hello Monday,  third day of Spring looking forward to milder temps.  Today’s card share is another card created after watching one of  Natasha’s YT videos.  This was my second attempt at trying this particular background, I still feel like there’s room for improvement. I  used two different colors of oxide inks and some blooms from a My Creative Time water brush blooms  stamp set, cut the strips and then wove the strips to create the background.  I cut the sunflower using the Cricut Walk in my Garden cartridge after getting frustrated with a stamp and die set.  Added a stamped sentiment and this card was done and will be going postal soon! I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #136 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love how the lattice turned out and think it makes a perfect background for the sunflower. That's how it usually goes, things don't go as planned and we typically end up with something much better than our original plan!