WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Women's History Month


 Hello and happy sunny Tuesday, I meant to share yesterday but as life would have it I didn't.  Today's project share is another 8.5 x 11 LO created for my daughter's album.  I created the LO as part of the monthly scrappy telephone challenge it uses a selfie picture taken of me and my daughter last December.  The base of the LO is grey, it looks like it has hint of blue, I used a Momenta LO kit contents, a Crafter’s Companion die for the flower, Sizzix dies for the tag and letters. I finished the LO by adding some enamel dots, I hope that I am able to complete at least one more LO by the end of the month; crafting is my therapy.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.  I will be sharing my latest determination project for the Cut it Up challenge blog on Friday.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this! So beautiful