WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 10, 2021

Best Wishes

 


Hello and happy rainy Monday, yesterday was beautiful I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I went to visit my mom on Saturday so I could have a day of rest and relaxation which I really enjoyed.   I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card challenge #193.  I used scraps of paper from the Ki Memories  Growing Garden 6x6 paper pad, sad to report the final scraps are being tossed.  I've got to get this paper hoarding under control!  I also used a Sizzix die for the flower, a Woodware stamp for the sentiment and a few gems/faux pearls from Recollections.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful week; hope you will return soon.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Pretty card and love the floral accent. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

StacyLee said...

Such a bright, happy card with the sketch, Treva! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a beautiful card! I hear you on the paper hoarding! I am starting to toss scraps once I realized I most likely am done with that collection! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Another paper hoarder here! I just got done getting rid of 2 folders full of scraps - mostly tiny scraps! Like you, I have to get my paper hoarding under control! Your card is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tammy Folk said...

Beautiful Card Trava & great take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama