WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Big Brother

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, sunny and warm temps in today's forecast.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share another 81/2 x 11 created for one of my daughter's albums.  I used sketch inspiration from the Stick it Down May single page LO challenge, more CTMH papers and some wood veneer letters for the title and embellishments.  I'm sharing this LO for the Cardz TV anything goes challenge #140.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.  Take care and continue to be safe.

3 comments:

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

What an awesome layout! I love the dark blue with the tan/white combo. You showcased your photo perfectly. Your little wood embellishments are the perfect addition. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Excellent use of the sketch this month! Love how your photo really stands out.

Sherry- DT Single Page

Melissa Hill said...

Great photo and great take on the sketch. Love the blues and wood elements. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.