WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thanks Friend

 


Hello Thursday, clear skies and mild temps in today’s forecast.  I have been really busy week at work so my playtime has been limited because when I get home I am exhausted.  Today’s card was created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts  Sketch #420, papers from a really old Crate Paper 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter’s Companion stitched hexagon die set, a Hampton Art stamp for the sentiment and a Recollections rhinestone heart sticker.  Another card done and ready to go postal.  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #140.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Tracy F said...

Pretty card! I like the floral paper! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Brandi said...

I LOVE this paper! it is stunning! fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Pretty card! Great use of our sketch 420! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.