WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 15, 2021

TMS #605


 Hello Saturday, I am posting from bed after having a extremely busy work week and staying up until 1 AM this morning making this card.  I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #605, scrap papers from my stash and pattern papers from a Crate Paper 6x6 pad.  The flower is a Crafter’s Companion die, the center button is from a Paper Studio bag of buttons gifted to me many years ago  and the sentiment is a Ms Sparkle & Co stamp.  I am glad that I have been shopping my stash, now if I can just stop adding to it.  Another card done ready to go postal so I will spend time today getting some cards addressed for the mail.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as some states are relaxing restrictions.  I hope you will return soon.


3 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, gorgeous flower on your fab card. Love the use of the different DP.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Melissa Craig said...

What super fun paper!! I love it. And that flower. Perfection! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

1:00 AM — GIRL that was LATE!!! But nevertheless I’m very glad you did -lol. I love how this turned out I especially love the paper and flower die you used. I also totally relate to being good about shopping your stash but not so good at not adding to it. So happy you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches- thank you!!!