WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Feel Better Soon

 


Hello and happy Sunday, I started this post yesterday and for some reason never finished it! Another really cold really cold so my plan is only to go out only as needed.  Today I am doing another quick drive by post to share a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #638, papers from the My Mind’s Eye All Spice 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders die, a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and a few gems.  Another card done and ready to go postal soon!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and I hope you’ll come back soon.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute card! I like your paper!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet get well card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tammy L said...

I love that background paper. You did a great job with our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Tammy DT