WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday Musings


 Hello and happy Friday, been extremely busy which means not a lot of play time.  I am doing another drive by post to share another birthday card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday challenge #538.  I used papers from the My Mind’s Eye Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, a few unbranded  dies, a Cricut CTMH stamp for the sentiment and some Gina Marie enamel dots. I meant to do some embossing but in my haste to get the card finished I didn’t.  Another card done and more to made as I plan to finish off this paper pad.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the soft colors and all of the patterned papers you have chosen for this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team