WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Together


 Good morning, I'm up early playing before I do some chores and worship online.  Today's project share is a LO using a picture taken the day after Christmas which was my parents 59th wedding anniversary. I used sketch inspiration from the January single page challenge over at Stick it Down.  I used papers from my stash, the base and pattern sheet is from  Love Nicole paper, a die cut from the Silhouette design store,  Heddi Swapp sticker a TH small talk sticker and Recollections cork and enamel stickers.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.

5 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

What a great take on the sketch Treva! Seriously, I'm lovin' your layout! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down.

Melissa Hill said...

Great photo! Great take on the sketch as well. I like how you used hearts in place of stars. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it down.

Jan Mosier said...

Love, love, love your take on this months single page sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

So cool how you used the sketch this month. Really like the bold colors! Thank you for playing along! Sherry DT~

Antonia said...

Beautiful layout, that red really pops! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!