WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year

 


Hello wintry weather Monday, I have been trying to post for the last few days but I just didn't get around to it.  I have a lot going on and I'm just trying to live a less stressful life of gratitude.  Today's project share is my first completed LO for 2022, I actually started it on New Years Eve but didn't finish it until New Years Day.  The pattern papers came from an old Recollections paper pad, I cut the ornaments using the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge, fuzzy cut the little tree from a sheet of paper from the pad and the snowflakes are stickers from Paper Studio.  I have some journaling on the back but I will probably at least write the date on the front before I put it in the book.  I am sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #96 over at Challenge YOURself.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back again soon.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your photo is so fun!! The layout so perfectly complements your photo. Your details are fabulous and I am so happy you shared your layout with us for the Challenge YOUrself challenge!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Treva, your layout is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that you were able to complete your first layout of 2022 for our challenge! I love the ornaments, the little tree, and your background paper. And of course, the photo of YOU!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself. We are all very happy that you did! (And thanks for supporting us throughout 2021, too!)

Carmen Cohen-Henríquez said...

Love it! Fun photo of you and beautiful embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Happy New Year!

Tracy P said...

So fun and festive! Love the design, the colors, the details and especially the photo. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.