WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Happy Valentines Day

 


Hello and happy cold Sunday, we only got a dusting of the snow storm so I'm good.  I haven't felt much like walking but I'm planning to bundle up and get it done in a bit.  I'm do another quick drive by post to share another one of the cards that I made to donate to a facility, I hope to finish them today and get them in the mail no later than Tuesday.  For this care I used sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday, more papers from an old Stampin Up pad called Love Blossoms, it was gifted to me by one of my scrappin' besties.  I used a sizzix die to the cut the heart and a Cricut CTMH stamp for the sentiment, it came with the Artfully Sent set.  I finished this super quick card by adding some Recollections gems!  I will probably used this sketch again since this card came together so quickly with just using papers from the one pad and a die as the focal point.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and have a wonderfully blessed week.

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, such a lovely Valentine's card! Love the combination of colors and well-chosen pattern papers!! I wish I had that stitched heart die in my collection, it's just perfect on your card! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents once again with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! You might also want to enter your card in our partner's challenge too. Double Trouble holds a random drawing for prizes for those who enter,,,, and using our TSOT sketch means you get TWO entries! -Donna

Anna said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day card. I love all of the beautiful soft colors that you used. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and we hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog