WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

 


Hello Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post to share a memorydex card created in observance of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  My BCA crafting stash is limited so it seems I reach for the same items each October.  I created this card using a Unity Stamp set and a few flower die cuts made with a Sizzix die.  I can't remember the manufacturer of the pattern paper but I do know that it is from a Girl Power line.  This is just a reminder to make sure you be active participant in your breast health. I will be joining other participants in the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk later this month, if you'd like to make a donation you can do it here https://secure.acsevents.org/site/STR?fr_id=102946&pg=personal&px=58142731.

Take care and have a terrific Tuesday, hurry back soon.

No comments: