WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thursday Musings

 


Hello cool Fall Thursday morning!  I actually started this post yesterday morning but here I am finishing it when I should be asleep! This thing called "life" won't allow me as much play time, I don't know why but it seems to be taking a toll and I can't figure out how to balance everything!  Today's card share is a signature clean and simple card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #495, papers from a DCWV Farmstead Harvest 6x6 paper stack, a circle die, one of the dies from the Sizzix Wildflower die set and a Hero Art stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Use Your Stuff challenge #469 Die cuts.

Thank you for your visit; I hope you will come again soon.

7 comments:

Tracy F said...

This is really pretty! I love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Dena J said...

Love the neutral colors and lovely combination of papers. Thank you for sharing your project at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Anna said...

I love the beautiful and classy color palate of the card. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Allisa said...

Great Thanksgiving card, love the tone on tone colors! I am right there with you on life interrupting my crafting time! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Brandi said...

I love the card, I love the simplicity of the flowers but the fact that they are in black and jump out means they shine. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Tammy L said...

Really pretty. I love the silhouette of the flower against the DP. Thanks for playing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Coordinator.

Haven_mom4 said...

I totally get the hard-to-balance life. Glad you got this card together to share with us at Use Your Stuff