WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 14, 2022

Cut it Up - We Love Our Sponsors

 Hello Friday, today over at the Cut it Up challenge blog we are thanking our challenge sponsors. I made cards for two of our sponsors, thankful and grateful for their support.

For this card I used one of the sponsors designs that I colored with alcohol markers. Papers  from my stash, distress oxide ink,  a stitched oval die and some Paper Studio stars. Tuesday Morning Sketches #679 for sketch inspiration.


For this card I used Newton’s Nook Daffodils stamp, some Doodlebug Designs papers, a stitched rectangle die sett from Pink & Main, a Sizzix banner die for the sentiment and some Bo Bunny enamel dots.

Now that you have seen my cards, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more gratitude cards from the design team.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Two great cards!! I love that sweet image on your DRS card; it's so cute! And the striped papers on your second card are fabulous!

Raechelle Bellus said...

These cards are delightful! Loving the daisy in the first one! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Donna W. said...

Very pretty flowers. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.