WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Last Game

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, nice Fall temps with a forecast of possible rain in the next few days.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a layout using a picture that has been sitting on my desk for some time.  I wasn't going to scrap it because I didn't like the color but such as it is, not sure what happened as I think it was one of the last pictures from my selphy printer.  The picture is one of my daughter and I at a college football game, I decided to add the journaling on the back since it is personal and somewhat emotional.  I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #259, the base of the LO is from a Paper Studio paper pack; the pattern paper is a two-sided sheet from Recollections that I picked up from Michaels recently. The other miscellaneous dies, stickers, enamel dots and papers came from my stash.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Nice take on the sketch challenge. The football themed papers are perfect for this layout.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!