WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 2, 2022

World Card Making Day

 


Hello Sunday, WCMD was actually yesterday but I didn't take the time to post as I was busy trying to get as much play time in as possible!  The weekend really goes by way too fast, I can never get as much done as I plan!  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #492, papers from the Recollections When Life Gives You Lemons paper pad, a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment, a Sizzix die for the coffee cup and some CTMH sequins.  I made the clip board using one of my unbranded dies.  Another card done and ready to go postal soon!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love your color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great colors and textures in your card! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week--please join us again soon!
:) Marie
AHSC DT