WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 11, 2024

In My Thoughts

 


Hello Thursday, it has been cloudy with sprinkles of rain for most of the day here.  I worked from home today and managed to get my 30 minute walk done before the rain started.  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #752  The pattern papers are some of the last scraps from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad, used a scrapbook.com die to cut the flower and a Spellbinders stamps for the sentiment. This is the second sympathy card that I have needed this week, need to add some to my stash.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, the patterns and colours work well together.

Patti said...

So fresh and pretty - the colors are perfect I love the vintage/colors patterns and your die cut flower. Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches - always so NICE to have you!!

Donna W. said...

So pretty. Great use of the scraps. Love that gorgeous rose.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the dimension of your flower!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That