WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday Musings

 


Hello and happy Sunday evening, doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday #644, pattern paper and the bunny die is from scrapbook.com.  All other papers came from my scraps stash, I used a Simple Stories stamp for the sentiment and not one that came with the bunny.  I'm also sharing this card for the Spring Has Spring challenge over at Shopping Our Stash #518.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and your family a wonderful week.  I hope you'll return soon!

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Cutest bunny die! I love the colors and patterns you chose, Treva. Thank you so much for sharing at Try a Sketch On Tuesday.

Melissa Grant said...

Great use of the sketch Treva! That bunny die is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh, what a fun bunny die and bunny looks quite happy with the choice of colors and embossing for the background. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.

Melanie R said...

Cute card, Treva! Love that your bunny is wearing spectacles. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT.