WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 19, 2024

CIU #302 - Starts with the Letter B

 


Hello and happy Friday, looking forward to the weekend!  Today's project is for the Cut it Up challenge blog; the theme for challenge #302 is starts with the letter B.  I chose the word books and I created a layout.

When putting my layout together I used papers from an old Dear Lizzy She's Magic 12x12 paper pad.  I also used one of the cut-a-parts from the pad, cut the owl and books using a die set; used several alphabet stickers or the title.  This is one of my projects where I don't think the picture does it justice; it looks better in person.  I created this layout because I recently started a challenge where I am going back to one of my favorite past times, reading books; I love to turn pages; don't care to read books my electronic devices.  I'm sharing this project for the Anything Goes challenge #254 over at Crafty Gals Corner.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more starts with a B inspiration, create and share your project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday,  May 1, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

5 comments:

Larelyn said...

Fabulous interpretation of this challenge - love it!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love the cute owl and the wonderful papers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

I love books, too!! And definitely prefer pages over electronic! This is a fabulous layout with so many pretty elements!

ScrappyHorses said...

Great layout! Wonderful papers and theme!!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely collaged card. Pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT