WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 5, 2024

CIU #301 - 3-2-1

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today' project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #301 is 3 - 2 - 1 ( 3 gems, 2 die cuts and 1 sentiment).

Not sure why this was a struggle for me but after a few attempts I decided to share this thank you card.   I used  3 Stampin' Up gems, a gift bag die and I stamped the sentiment on a stitched rectangle die cut.  I failed miserably at not adding items to my stash, this was my first time using the bag die, I did use  papers from the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 6x6 paper pad, it has been in my stash for a very long time. The sentiment is from a Spellbinders stamp set.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your 3-2-1 themed project.  The  challenge starts today and ends on Wednesday,  April 17, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is so fun!! The bag die cut is fabulous and I love how you paired a bunch of different patterned papers to create the gift bag!