WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Thinking of You

 






Hello Sunday, the start of a new week; best wishes for a wonderfully blessed week.  Today's project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge 572.  I just used miscellaneous leftover papers that were sitting on my desk waiting to be used. I used a Sizzix die set to cut the focal point, a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and a Love Nicole die set for the sentiment.  Another card done,  it will be going postal this week.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.  I hope you'll visit again soon.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the butterfly paper you used, so cute! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Dena J said...

Wonderful colors and such pretty paper, Treva. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

Kim said...

Fantastic card! Thak you for sharing with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!