WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Enjoy the Little Things


 Hello and happy Wednesday and let the mini vacay begin!  Today is my last day at work this week but that doesn't mean I'll be resting and relaxing.  We made plans to paint and try to get my play space in order so I can free up the dining room.

Today's card share was created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #763, pulled papers from two different Recollections 6x6 paper pads and a small gold scrap from my stash of paper scraps.  The cupcake was created using a Crafter's Companion stamp and die set, this was my first time using it and it was a process.  I'm not sure when I'll use it again even though it has an ice cream cone on it too, its the trying to find the different inks that made it a long process!  The stamped sentiment is from another Crafter's Companion set, finished by adding a few gems and I like it! I'm sharing this card for the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes challenge 655-656.

Thank you for your visit, take care and be safe and enjoy the upcoming holiday.  Hurry back soon!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute card. Love that yummy cupcake. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet birthday card. Love that yummy cupcake. Thank you for celebrating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Sweet card... pun intended! I love your cupcake!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That