WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post to share another 4th of July card that I put together last week.  I meant to share it on the 4th but as life would have it I didn't get a chance to create the post.  I have several dies in my stash that I hadn't used yet so I decided to use the postage stamp die and some paper scraps  from the Pebbles  Americana 6x6 pad.  The die did most of the work so I just added a stamped sentiment, a few star gems and attached it the card base with some dimensional adhesive tape.  I am sharing this card for the inaugural challenge over at A Cut Above and the Shopping Our Stash challenge #525 never before used stuff which in this case was the postage stamp die. I had never used it because I didn't purchase anything else to go along with it.  Maybe one day I'll get some of the accompanying items but for now I'll use it! I like how this card came out; I have already started working on my next project using this die.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon. Friday is post day for the Cut it Up challenge blog!

5 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Vicki said...

This is fantastic! I love that postage stamp die cut. It's so versatile and you embellished it perfectly with all of the different red, white and blue patterns. Love those star gems too. Thanks for the shout out and entering A Cut Above's debut challenge, "Let's Start Off With A Bang"! Stop back again soon.

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome combination of patterns & images ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

Rachel said...

Great design-so patriotic!