WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wednesday Musings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday, the last day of the month and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed!  Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from the Stick it Down July sketch over in their FB group.  The papers came from one of the Violet Studio paper pads, cut the flowers using the scrapbook.com Flower Market die set, added some bling to the flower ceners and a stamped sentiment and this card was done!  Another signature clean and simple card ready to go postal.  I am so far behind in creating my layouts, I really hope I can spend some time scrapbooking over the weekend. 

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will visit again soon.




No comments: