WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, July 1, 2024

Memory Dex Monday

 


Hello Monday, looking forward to some down time this holiday week.  This past weekend was full of some unexpected challenges but I'm grateful for God's grace and mercy.  Today's project share is my monthly memory dex card.  When putting this card together I used dies, buttons, twine, stamps, my Cricut and the last scrap piece of paper from that 12 x 12 sheet (I think I used that one sheet of paper on four projects).  This little card used lots of randomness but came out quite cute!  I am sharing this project over on IG for the @2Crafters1Design bear themed challenge and the button challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

What a fabulous calendar page for July and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (button!) STASH with us this time!