WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 26, 2024

CIU #309 - Clean and Simple

 


Hello Friday, today's project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme  for challenge #309 is Clean and Simple, even though  this is my signature crafting style this wasn't an easy create. 

As my stash of unused items continue to grow I decided to use some dies that I recently purchased from Scrapbook.com, one of their recent bundles. I used the fruit slice cover plate die and the sentiment die with the  outline.  The dies do all the work, nothing else needed!

Now that you've seen my Clean and Simple project, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration.  Create and share your Clean and Simple project using a die. The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, August 8, 2024 noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

I love cover plates! This is such a great card.

Heather said...

Very fun card! And those are some fabulous dies you got!