WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall Pumpkin


Hello Saturday, I am back today to share another Thanksgiving card.  I am sharing today's card for the pumpkin challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2.  I used more scraps of paper from my stash along with the Autumn Celebrations cricut cartridge to cut the pumpkin and the Wall Decor and More cartridge for the vine.  I chose not to add a sentiment to the outside of the card so this card will be done once I add the inside message.  It has been a busy week so I will need to try to play catch with making cards for the FB card group and just maybe I'll get to work on a LO!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the background paper, the pumpkin and the vine. Beautiful fall card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Caroline said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the background paper, the pumpkin and the vine. Beautiful fall card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Krafthead said...

I really like that pattern paper! Nice card~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card with gorgeous background paper. I'm going to pull out my "forgotten" Cricut and see what I can cut for a project. Thanks for the inspiration.