WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

have a Great Day


It's raining and cool outside so I'm feeling like I should be in bed!  The rain should stop at some point today and they are calling for warmer temps tomorrow.  I'm back again today to share another card created and sent on behalf of the Creative Card Angels group on facebook.  The person receiving the card is actually a member of the group that has had some health issues lately.  The inspiration for this card came from one of last week's posted on Obsessed with Scrapbooking.  I just used some scraps from an old 6x6 paper pad, I think it may have been Basic Grey.  I cut the red circle using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and punches for the pattern scallop and white circle.  All done another signature simple card using scraps of paper and a stamped sentiment!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card for a beautiful reason. Love your design and paper choice. They go together very well.