WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hello Friday



Today I am sharing another card that I am sending to someone that recently suffered a loss.  The sketch inspiration came from Your Next Stamp challenge #26.  I used paper scraps from a 6x6 Basic Grey paper pad called Serendipity and a stamp that has been in my stash for a very long time.  I cut the lily using the Garden Soup cricut cartridge, first time using this cartridge; another unused item finally opened and used!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Krafthead said...

You know lilies are my favorite! Lovely~

Tracy Penney said...

Great work with the YNS sketch, the flower is lovely. Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on sketch #27. The colors are so warm and your card really puts the flower in the spotlight.

Thanh Vo said...

These cards are always so difficult to make, but you did a great job! Thanks for hanging out with us at YNS.

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of the SKetch.. I love how you colored your image. Very Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.