WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Marvelous Monday

Hello and happy Monday, as usual the weekend went by way too fast!  I am running behind getting my Thanksgiving cards in the mail, I plan to make a post office run during lunch.  I didn't meet my target quantity or mail date but such is life.  Today I am sharing a card using sketch inspiration from Stampin' Celebration sketch #117.  I used more paper from the Making Memories Autumn Splendor paper pack, a punch for the flag, cut the leaf with my SLICE and added a few jellies and this card was done!  I am also sharing this card for the Be Thankful challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.   I have my friend Felisa to thank for all of the different sketch challenges, she keeps my mailbox full with inspiration.

Take care and have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the background paper...it looks stamped and embossed~

wendi said...

Beautiful card, love the background paper and the color combinations are just lovely. Thanks for playing along with Stampin Celebration!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card! I love that background and your design.

Stampinkspired said...

What a beautiful fall card! I love the leaves and the colours you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!