WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Friday



I trust that you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving celebration.  I am back today to share another card that I put together for the FB card group and it has already gone postal.  I used more of the Autumn Splendor paper, some K&Co. gems and the flower was cut using one of the Darice dies that I  recently picked up in Tuesday Morning.  I am sharing this card for the lots of layers challenge #201 over at Use Your Stuff.  I hope my next post will be of a LO that has been sitting around waiting for me to finish for months!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.



2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for another wonderful card for a wonderful project.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our lots of layers challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!