WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello Monday


It's Monday again and of course the weekend went by so fast that I really didn't complete much of anything on my 'to do' list.  I did manage to put together more cards for the FB card group and that is what I'll be sharing this week as I try to finish up my own Thanksgiving cards; still not sure when I'll have time to work on a LO.  Today's card will be going postal to someone that is seriously ill and will soon be heading to hospice care.  The sketch inspiration for this card came from Die Cuttin Divas,   I used paper from my scrap stash,  a die, a stamp  and a few pebbbles.  When I saw that tree on my crafty friend Felisa's blog I decided I needed it, it is from Darice and I was able to pick it up from Tuesday Morning for a great price.  I used my cuttlebug to cut it.  Take care, stay warm and have a wonderful week.