WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Easel Card


Hello and happy Tuesday, how was your holiday weekend?  I spent some time with family and friends and  I was able to finish up some LOs that I will share later since they are included in a wedding album.  I will wait until the recipient receives the album before I share. I  also watched more videos and  completed more guy themed cards, I am sharing one of them today.  During the video hop on Friday, Mimi over at  Mim's Mixed Bag shared an easel appreciation card and I created another Father's Day card.  While watching her video I almost decided to duplicate her card but I decided to do another Father's Day card instead.  I followed her instructions and made a 6x6 card, using more scraps of paper along with my  Father's Day cricut cartridge and  Hero Arts stamp. both of these items are  really getting a work-out during this Guy Card Collaboration hop!  I am also sharing this card for challenge #252- any holiday over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care, thank you for your visit and try to stay dry if you are in the path of all of the rain!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - great job as always!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome Father's Day card...great job!