WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Alexia


Hello Monday and Happy Birthday to my sister.  As usual she has to see her card here on my blog first because it didn't go postal in time!  She knows that I love her and my wish for her is that God continues to bless her abundantly.  When making her card I used sketch #305 from Try Stampin' on Tuesday and  pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad.  I am so happy that my sister/friend Felisa blessed me with a variety of paper pads and I am going to use them!   The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I used that particular one because it fits her personality.  Thank you for your visit, be safe and enjoy and your week.