WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Just Because


Hello and happy Monday, still not feeling up to par but I'm pressing on.  We have some wet weather in the forecast today with some snow flurries in some areas north of us.  Today I am sharing some post it note holders that I made as a thank you gift for an event that I attended on Saturday.  I watched Markisa's video over at Sweet Papery Treasures for inspiration for this project, she is an awesome crafter.  All items used for this project was in my stash with the exception of the mini pens which came I purchased from Office Depot.  I am sharing this project for the no cards allowed challenge over at PDE Linky Party.  Take care, stay warm and be safe.

1 comment:

Miss Misi said...

These are too cute and a great idea.