WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

You Fill My Heart


Hello and happy Thursday, another day of mild winter temps (not too cold).  So much going on, can't seem to get caught up or catch my footing.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from challenge #31 over at Paper Play Sketches.  I used some studio G paper from my stash along with some pattern paper from one of the 6x6 that I received in RAK recently.  I'll note the name later as I will be using it to make more Valentines Day cards.  The stamp is from a Recollections set (I think) and the mini hearts were punched.  I am also sharing this card for challenge #106 -Add a Heart  over at Crafty Gals Corner.  Take care and have a terrific Thursday.

7 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Love the papers cute layout

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this beautiful card and the paper patterns!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Treva you are really putting these cards out. I love your energy. Looks like another good way to use scraps also.

AO Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Misi said...

Very pretty!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done. Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Paper Play Sketches DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT