WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Scripture Art Journal


Hello Thursday, most everyone around here is all abuzz because they are calling for some snow in the next few days.  I'm not looking forward to it so I am in denial or maybe I'll get to stay in since I worked all through the holiday season!   Today I am sharing my first page from my 2017 scripture art journal, I joined MayMay's Hide His Word in my heArt FB group in 2015 but did not complete my journal so I am starting again this year and hoping that I will follow through.  I still need to do my cover but  that is not what is most important to me right now.  I used a cut from the Silhouette store and just added some stickles.  Take care and be safe.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Hi, I'm one of those who is ready for some snow. Maybe, because I've caught up on appointments and don't need to be here and there (lol).
This is an interesting project. Can the supplies be ordered or is it a journal you buy from somewhere like Michael's and just do the Facebook prompts?

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful...Love this!