WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Tag Time


Hello and happy Saturday, I was up until about 1:30 this morning and I have been awake for several hours trying to go back to sleep.  It's Saturday I need to be asleep but since I can't I grabbed my iPad to share this post!  Today I am sharing a tag, one of the projects that I was working on last night/this morning.  When I saw challenge #9 over at Perfectly Created Chaos, I went straight to my scrap stash and started working on some projects.  Using black and white and one additional color can generate lot of projects so I will be sharing more.  On the tag I used pattern paper from Paper Stack, a few enamel dots, heat embossed the sentiment and an envelope cut using the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge the tag was done.  I am also sharing this tag for the PDE Linky Party challenge #156.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Very sweet Valentine's tag :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tag!!!

Dori Shelton said...

This is super sweet and cute. I love the plaid white top of your background. Thank you so much for joining us at the Perfectly Created Chaos Black, White and 1 color challenge. We hope to see you again!

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Created Chaos, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lori said...

Treva - this tag is so cute! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party and at Perfectly Created Chaos! -Lori DT