WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, I'm really late posting as I forgot to do it last night and it has been a busy day at work!  Today I am sharing a card that I put together last night using sketch #304 from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I used paper from the My Minds Eye, A Happy Heart (6x6 pad),  some Teresa Collins enamel dots and a gift die that I cut using my SLICE machine.  My heart is also doing a happy dance because one of my scrappin' besties blessed me with a loaded box of goodies that included the paper and stamps that I used on this card.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful. I love the combination of designer paper you put together for this card!

Miss Misi said...

Nice! I like this paper.