WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Smile


Hello and happy Thursday, one more day until the weekend.  Cooler temps and rain in the forecast today.  I didn't get to bed until after 1:00 this morning so I am really dragging.  Today I am sharing the card that I made to send to a 12 year old cancer patient, I used sketch 480 from Mojo Monday.  I used more paper from the Happier  6x6 paper pad, the camera die is from Amy Tangerine and the bow die(added a gem) is one that I ordered from China.  I am also sharing this card for challenge #257 - Spring is in the Air over at  Use Your Stuff.   Take care and I hope you have a terrific Thursday.                                                                                                                                          

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet take on the Mojo sketch! Love the camera as the focal point! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
Tina DT

SweetScraps said...

very cute card, love the springy colours and bird print paper, perfect for our Spring challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff!