WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, cool temps and rain here today.  Today I am sharing another anniversary card, I am still not finished with anniversary cards!  I really like how this one came out as I have been wanting to try this style of card for quite sometime.  I used a stitched rounded rectangle die, some Dollar Tree foil  paper and Sizzix word dies to create this one layer card.  I added the layer to the card base with foam tape.  I will be making this style of card again soon!  I am sharing this card for the sentiment only challenge over at CAS on Sunday.   Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I'm loving this type of card. I haven't tried it but you did a fantastic job.

Susan said...

Terrific card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

anja curvers said...

Such a great card love it. Glad you joined us over at CAS on Sunday.

Monica said...

Wow, love the simplicity of this card.

So simple and super effective.