WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday Musings


Wow, it's Thursday and I am starting to wonder where has the week has gone.  I am so ready for spring but it looks like old man winter is not ready to release it's grips!  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for a one year old that recently lost his mother so we decided to send him a care package for his birthday.   Most of the paper came from my scrap stash and the squirrel die cut came from the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge and the sentiment is a  stamp from Hampton Arts.  I am sharing this card for the birthday bash challenge over at Bitten By the Bug2.  Take care and try to stay warm if you live in an area where it is freezing cold.

5 comments:

moknowsall said...

What a cute adorable card. That's a new cut for me I haven't seen that one before. It's sure to bring a smile to the little ones face. Thanks for sharing and joining in our bitten by the bug 2 happy birthday challenge this week

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a sweet, cute, adorable card. Love how you design it. Your thoughtfulness will never go unnoticed. Have a great weekend....stay warm!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is so adorable. I'm sure it will put a smile on the little one's face.

Laurie Levorson said...

What a cute card! I love that Cricut cut and the colors you chose are so cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2 for our birthday challenge!

msafrocentric2012 said...

What a cute card and props to you for keeping up with the challenge.