WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Heartfelt Sympathy


Hello Wednesday, windy and cooler temps today but looking forward to warmer temps this weekend.  Today I am sharing a sympathy card that I put together using sketch #489 from Mojo Monday and paper from the My Mind's Eye Happier 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment and inside stamp is from CTMH,  the flower is Recollections and some of my unnamed dies which I ordered from Ebay.  Another card going postal for the card angel group.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

A lovely sympathy card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday this week!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This card really puts a smile on my face. Love the paper.