WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, nice temps early yesterday but later in the evening it was a different story.  Today it is cloudy with light rain and some flurries not too far from us and tomorrow is the first day of Spring.  Today I am sharing one of the LOs from an 8x8 album that I am working on from my mom's 75th birthday celebration last October.  This project has gone unfinished long enough, I promised my mom it would be done by the end of this month.  I plan to have it done before I go to bed tonight, I may share more later this week.   Since the album is small and it is important to showcase the pictures there will be limited embellishments.  On this LO I used some rub-ons and a mixture of thickers and letters cut with my SLICE.   Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

1 comment:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Beautiful job on your layout and you look just like your Mother beautiful