WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Red for Heart Health


Hello and happy Friday, its so cold here today nothing like the nice temps we had earlier this week and they are calling for frost tonight.  I'm back today to share a LO that I created for Women's Heart Health when my daughter and I wore red the first Friday in February.  I think I used the cricut Mickey font cartridge for the lettering and the heart, didn't note it when I put the LO together during last month's crop.  The polka dot paper was left over from another project, added a few sequins and this LO was done.    I'm sharing this LO for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Designer Challenge #4.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Precious and beautiful LO...Stay warm this weekend.