WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Tuesday, more rain in the forecast today.  I'm back today to share a card that I made that will be going postal for someone celebrating their birthday at the end of the month.  I didn't follow a sketch challenge for this one instead I am sharing this card for the color challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.  The challenge was to use the colors navy, white and pink.  I used one of my Crafter's Companion embossing folders for the first time called Chic, the wreath is a Memory Box die, stamped the sentiment on a Spellbinder's label die for the stamped sentiment.  Thank you for your visit, hope you'll come back again soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very beautiful and gorgeous embossed background!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling!