WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and happy Wednesday, this has been an extremely busy week.  The weather has been nice but I've been too busy or tired to really enjoy it.  I'm stopping in today to share a card that I put together for one of my co-workers that recently finished her radiation treatments and lost her brother.  I used sketch #492 from Mojo Monday, pattern paper from the DCWV  All Dressed Up paper pad, cut the sentiment using the George cricut cartridge, some Recollections glitter tape and a few sequins and the card was done.  I am also sharing this card for the Super Scraps Saturday challenge #296 from Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Lovely colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!